Approximately two-thirds of our operating budget each season is comprised of contributed income. It is a basic and unadorned truth that we could not fulfill our mission without contributions from the community. That adds up to one meaningful difference!
Your gift makes a difference because adequate support of our programs means:
- Our touring productions will continue to reach some 20,000 young people every season, including some who may not otherwise have the opportunity to experience live performance.
- Our commitment to new work development will continue to add new plays to the canon of dramatic literature for young audiences, as well as to feed the artists who create it.
- Our school residencies will continue to nurture meaningful learning though the arts, as they have done for thousands of young people across the region.
- Our professional development programs will continue to provide critical support to educators as they contend with mounting pressures to increase student achievement.
Here’s what it all looks like in terms of relevant income/expenses::
- Fees and Admissions
- Education Services
- Other Earned Income
- Public and Federated Funds
- Corporate Support
- Foundation Grants
- Gifts from Individuals
- New Work Development / R&D
- Fund Raising